A good, quality boat cover is one of the best assets for any boat owner to have. It helps protect your investment from the sun’s harmful UV rays as well as pounding rains, ice, snow and other weather-related concerns. Equally important is the ease of care offered by a well-made, custom-fitting cover. Below, we’ve listed a few simple tips to help care for that flexible shield that works so hard to protect your Ranger dream rig…
· Clean your cover on a regular basis with a soft bristle brush using warm water and a mild soap such as Joy, Ivory, or Dawn using a soft bristle brush. Do not use detergents, abrasives, or solvent cleaners.
· After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean water and then let dry.
· Avoid rolling or folding for storage while wet.
· Avoid taking the cover through a commercial car wash.
· Keep the cover secure while trailering. Failure to do so could damage the cover itself as well the boat and upholstery finish.
As you can see, our high quality covers are easy to care for. If you have any questions regarding the design or use of our unique custom covers, feel free to give us a call at 1-870-453-2222 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading,
Boat Covers, Ranger Boats