- Drain all wells
- Make sure all livewell valves are on empty
- Trim the engine all the way down
- Elevate the bow of the boat
- Remove batteries in extreme cold conditions and fully recharge them.
- Follow the steps recommended by the engine manufacturer in your engine owner's manual.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Winterizing Your Boat
Fall is here and it will soon be time to prepare your boat and engine for the cold and harsh weather that winter inevitably brings. With that in mind, here are a few tips for winterizing your Ranger: